Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day To Me!



If you eat Stonyfield Farms yogurt, you know about the rewards program they've been doing for several months now. Each product has a code on it, worth a certain amount of points (based on the cost of the product) and you enter the codes into your account on their website. There are a variety of products up for grabs, to be purchased with 'points' you've accumulated. I love this program. I love getting free stuff! It took me a while, but I saved up 200 points and put in my order for the tumblers made from recycled/reclaimed wine bottles. They have an 'Earth Day' design and are green and lovely!

They came in the mail today, Earth Day, what perfect timing! I am super excited about the glasses, and to celebrate/Christen them, as my first act of owner to these cool glasses, I am using one of them to hold my vodka tonic.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Idona said...

i love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines