Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 7: In the Strawberry Patch

OK, so I'm a day late with this picture. I couldn't go one week without screwing up. It may have looked like I was late with Saturdays' photo though, but I wasn't really. I posted it late, late on Saturday night after I finished making Sabine's cake. When I went to check things out the next day something was screwed up and it wasn't there. But then when I went back later it was magically there again...oh well.

So today I am (retroactively) posting this picture of the kids in the strawberry patch to remind myself that they can be sweet and normal kids because the last few days I've been wanting to throw them out the window. Especially the little one. She no longer sleeps without screaming for two hours before hand. It's like some fairy visited on her second birthday and activated the 'terrible' switch.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines