Saturday, July 03, 2010

Day 14: The Jellyfish

The jellyfish exhibit was one of the last things we did before leaving the aquarium, and then leaving town. I thought it was awesome and wanted to stay longer, but by the end Jacob was just going nuts, running around and dying to get out of there so I only had time to get a few photos. But it's definitely worth the trip to the aquarium because the pictures I got don't do them justice.

I tagged this post, as well as the alligator post, 'nature'. I realize an exhibit is the exact opposite of nature, so I've added an 'animals' tag.

This was our second family trip to Baltimore and I think that firmed it up as one of our favorite places; we'll definitely go back regularly.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines