Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 11: The Night They Lost

Here's Jacob looking all cool heading into the stadium. Zach took this because Sabine and I didn't go to the game. I told Zach I'd be much happier in the hotel room and would rather just have the cash that he wasn't spending on a ticket for me. Sabine and I headed to the Inner Harbor and walked around for a while before heading back to the hotel to read and have some quiet time. Of course I never saw the cash.

Anyway, this was the first game that the Yankees lost to the Orioles this season. For a long time the boys were really bummed that the game they'd been at was the one where their team lost. But now I'm told that the Yankees have lost to them again, so I guess all is well?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines