Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 10: Family Portrait

I'm utilizing the exception to my rule about posting and setting up a bunch of photos post-dated to appear one at a time. Since I'll be traveling soon, I'll do a series of photos from the last time we were out of town. We went to Maryland in April to visit Zach's brother at college, and then went on to the inner harbor in Baltimore to stay a night and see the Yankees play the Orioles.

I took this photo while we were on campus at Salisbury University. It's infrequent (relatively speaking) that we get a photo taken with all four of us, so I took the opportunity to snap this picture when we came upon the mirror. I embarrass Zach when I do stuff like that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines