Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Watermelon Incident

There's always a surprise when I upload photos now...Jacob helps himself to the camera when I'm not around. And here is what I find. You have to look closely to see what this is, and at first glance it will appear that the watermelon is simply resting on the couch, but I promise you, it is not. That is the coffee table with a blue waterbottle (top off) on it, and then a whole watermelon balanced on the waterbottle. WTF? 

So I had no idea that this episode even took place until I saw the photo evidence. What was going through Jacob's head, and where the hell was I when this was happening? Oh right, I have three kids now so this is just what it's going to be like...complete chaos all the time.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Jenny said...

I hate to point out the obvious, but they do have you outnumbered now...

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice composition. Jacob has a good eye for photography.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines