Saturday, June 30, 2007

We're Off (almost)

Actually, I can't even say that much. We're not quite to 'almost' yet. Zach is cleaning up in the yard from completely digging it up yesterday and doing his big drainage project that's been waiting til the addition was squared away. I'm not sure if he's still planning on laying down the seed before we leave, but it would be kind of nice to come home in three weeks to some nice grass.

I'm in the house here getting this blog out of the way so I can pack the computer up. I'm packing pretty much the whole house because I can. We're taking the RV. It's huge and we love it. I'm still going to make Zach park a mile away from anyplace we're going to so no one sees us coming from it. I feel kind of ostentatious (in too much of a hurry to make sure I spelled that right). And I feel like a very Earth un-friendly person. If we have any money left after the trip maybe I'll consider purchasing some CO2 offsets or whatever it is.

Anyway, first stop: Rochester; graduation party. Although, I don't think we're going to make it there before the party is even over. Jacob is so stoked about the RV though. It doesn't matter where we end up, we'll have a great time just being away from home. Once we get on the road we'll figure out where the heck we're going

Well, what else can I say? I'll update as much as I can.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines