Friday, July 27, 2007

A Picture a Day (week 1)

I wanted to do this as we were going along with the trip...and duh, here's the reason why I was able to do those two pictures that I posted but not the others: I figured out if I just try to upload one picture at a time it will work. But why not more? It has always worked before, anyone else having trouble with this? And ok, I lied, some days are going to have two pictures because there was just absolutely no way I could choose the best.


The Day Before: All torn up

Day 1: Still packing & saying our goodbyes

Day 2: Pretend grocery store, Museum of Play, Rochester

Day 2: Pennsylvania Welcome Center at dusk

Day 3: Up on the 'loft' in Elkhart, Indiana. Me doing the
computer thing; Jacob with his Thomas 'aputer'.

Day 4: Chicago, the 'kidney bean'

Under 'the bean', I can't remember its real name.

Day 5: On the bank of the Mississippi


Day 6: Beaver Trails Campground petting zoo

Day 6: South Dakota rest area, where two worlds meet.Day 7: The Badlands, hotter than Hell


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines