Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Junior Photographer

In the past few months Jacob has really gotten into taking pictures. He finally figured out that the best way to get back at my for always taking pictures of him was not to refuse the pictures, but to demand I pose for him in exchange. He's really good though. He's very careful with my camera and always gets the entire subject in the frame, with very little camera shake as well.

Here's a photo from a couple months ago that we like to call 'Stacking Cups'


After tiring of shooting his toys, Jacob went in for the reflection shot.


And one day he discovered portraits.


Then he really took off with the portraits one day at a local nature preserve.

Jacob enjoys posing people.



He's also careful to pay attention to the elements of photography.
Here is an example of a framing effect (also, leading lines).


And who doesn't enjoy a good nature photo?


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger emmay said...

I'm totally impressed. And very amuse at the thought of Jacob posing people. quiet little Jacob..."No, over thre, look to the left a bit...chin up, chin up I said! Someone bring me my water."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines