Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yeah, so we went to see Bob

We didn't tell Jacob ahead of time that we were going there. On Saturday we had a birthday party to go to which sort of acted as the decoy. On Sunday we 'headed home' but then 'made a stop' at the museum and went in. Jacob still didn't know anything about the Bob exhibit. Then we approached it and the excitement was almost too much for Jacob to bear. He flitted about from station to station, making bee lines and then cutting them short to cut a sharp turn in a completely different direction. It reminded me of my brother's rat terrier on a car ride.

So here are the pictures if you're interested. If you have private access to my flickr photos you can see all 50 of them. Yippee.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger emmay said...

Awww...heaven for Jacob!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger VW said...

Hi, xmas. Thanks for visiting last week. I thought of you when I did a post about overly male-centered kid's movies last week. Grrr

My son was/is a big Bob fan as well (yeah, Wendy!), though he is currently going through another Thomas the T Engine phase. Not enough girl engines, of course, for me!

Hope all has been well with you, Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines