Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Working up an appetite

I don't know what I was thinking, but I signed up for this online course...Elements of Scholarship...so vague, and I so did not realize what I was getting into. I'm tired of wasting time. I want to have a Master's someday so I thought I could maybe do this online Master's program, I don't know, in between all the things I do with Jacob, for the house, for the animals, and then there's the homeschooling, and oh yeah, having a baby.

Anyway, I've done this and now I have to deal with it. Or I could just procrastinate. And that's how Jacob got to dancing Flashdance style in the middle of the living room. In an effort to hold off the sinking feeling that I get when I sit down to the computer and realize I have no idea what I'm doing, I decided to clean out some old CD's. I don't know how Shakira got in there, but I pulled it out of the stack and popped it into the CD player to make sure it's ok to get rid of. Apparently Jacob really likes it, enough to dance like crazy and pull off all his clothes layer by layer. I turned around and he was missing his pants; I came back from the kitchen and his underwear had been flung to the floor; a glance up from the keyboard and he was buck-naked.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Apparently Shakira has an effect on Jacob! Drew probably would have done the same thing, so don't be too concerned... at least he's not the only 4 year old that likes to strip to latin hip hop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines