Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Ice Storm

I am so sick of this nasty, gray weather. I can't remember a nastier winter (at least in the past few years). I just want it to be warm and spring. Better yet, summer. But then it would be that much closer to being winter again, and that's no good. Jacob told me last night that he wanted to spend today building an ice rink in the back yard. He said he knew all the things to do, and then detailed exactly how we would go about doing it. I do believe he would be able to do it if he put his mind to it (which he's already done) and (more importantly) we actually allowed it. So when we got home today from our day time stuff, Jacob walks to the back door and sees the yard. "Oh, I guess somebody already built the ice rink." That about sums it up.






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines