Monday, January 21, 2008

A little distraction...

I'm trying to be good here. I'm trying to sit down in the evening and get to work on my class. Concentrate, focus, etc, etc. Zach is being very dutiful and is taking care of Jacob in the evenings so I can be off 'mom' duty. But the problem now is that I can't get off of mom duty in terms of this baby.

It starts around 7 or 8pm and continues mildly until about 11pm when the house is finally quiet and I can really get down to business - the baby starts flipping circles and going crazy. And it's so wild that one simply cannot ignore it. It's absolutely impossible to sit here and focus on work at times like that. And there's nothing I can do about it...I can't say, "Here, take the baby for a while." Cuz for now this is all mine.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger VW said...

Best of luck with the on-line course. You are brave. I had no mind when I was pregnant. As for baby flipping - I was supposed to be writing my dissertation while gestating - didn't happen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines