Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Recovery

Yesterday was a playschool day. At one point I had to go into the kitchen to get something and I was shocked to see what was on the counter.

I just consulted the calendar and I realized that it was January 28th when it was my turn to bring the snack for everyone. I brought mini muffins, Annie's Bunny Grahams, and apples to wash and slice before being served. I didn't have time to wash them at home so I planned to do it at playschool. And for that I needed...fruit spray! So low and behold, when I walked into the kitchen yesterday there sat my original bottle of fruit spray right next to the sink.

Did I not say that it would show up soon after I bought a new one? How come I didn't see it in the kitchen at playschool on any of the days that we've been there since I brought snack? It simply wouldn't allow itself to be shown until I bought a new one. That's the rule.

The recovery of the fruit spray couldn't have come at a better time because I was really starting to lose it. The night before finding it I sat down with my stack of receipts from the past few months and went through each item one by one to see if I could find the proof that I actually did buy it to begin with.

Also of note, Zach came home from work last Friday with a pair of Jacob's mittens that had been missing for three months. He found them in the trainer's room at the college. Odd. Not sure how they got there but I'm so proud of Zach for being observant enough to notice them and recognize them as Jacob's. It's like all the lost things are coming back home now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines