Saturday, March 01, 2008

The good thing about having TWO dogs...

...there's always another one to eat the puke the first one just threw up.

Zach just ran into the kitchen gagging and warned me about what's happening on the nice carpet in the living room. Apparently Ginger couldn't stomach her dinner tonight and spewed it all over. I can just hear Mango's reaction if she could talk. "Alright! Score on the double-dinner tonight!" It must have been the highlight of her day.

Zach won't let Mango near him now...he's all, get away from me you nasty dog.

"I'd just like to see you let her lick your face now" I replied.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger emmay said...

after reading that post, there's some puke on the floor here that Mango can have, too.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger xmas said...

I should have included a disclaimer, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines