Friday, April 18, 2008

Back at home...

Was this:

Day 5

Jacob and I got home last night from our couple days out of town. We went to visit some friends and rode out with some other friends of ours. Details and pictures to come tomorrow. For now I thought you'd like to see the status of what I've now taken to calling The Great Husband Experiment. One can't quite smell it when you walk in the front door, but from the moment you step into the kitchen it's obvious something is 'a brewin in there. It is an even darker shade of brown now and there is fuzzy white stuff growing on the sides. I think a couple more days is all it will take to bump the glop up to toxic level. I just hope the government people don't catch on...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines