Sunday, April 13, 2008

'fess up, please

We just got home (from a place I will write about later) and as we pulled into the driveway I spotted two small packages on the front steps. "What the frig is that?" I questioned. I kind of just sat there freaked out for a minute while I let the known possibilities run through my head. Zach couldn't come up with anything either so he got out to investigate. I told him I was going to stay right there in the car where I could conveniently lock the doors when the psycho killer came around the side of the house.

It was two log/rolls of dog training reward stuff. OK, I'm not explaining it well: Picture a big log of sausage wrapped and sealed up on both ends, you know like the Hickory Farms kind they sell at Christmas? They were like that, but they're called Pet Botanics: Snack Treat Training Rewards. And just the way they were placed, so intentional, each one on a separate step placed a good distance apart like a lovely little display is kind of freaky. Um...there are a lot of people who know that Ginger was undergoing physical therapy for which they use treats as rewards but most of them wouldn't give a crap enough to leave a little present by the door like that, and the ones who would care were all at the same party we were at or otherwise accounted for during the few hours we were gone.

So either I have a stalker, or the people at the vet's office really do like us enough to come on by the house and bring a little present for Ginger in celebration of her completing her physical therapy last week. Seriously though, they've given us big heads there. They take such good care of us, everyone knows us there, and they are always saying that Ginger is their favorite dog. It would be easy enough for them to get our address and we don't live that far away.

Anyway, if the person responsible is reading this, yeah, go ahead and tell me about it because I think I might have a little trouble sleeping tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines