Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Jacob is D) Not sure what he thinks of our country's current economic situation

When the phone rings at our house now, there's a 75% chance Jacob will answer it. It's getting harder for me to, you know, get up. And also, Jacob is really good at answering the phone.

Tonight the phone rang and he jumped up to get it. He had to say hello three times before he got a reply. Then he "Yes." Then "Six." And giggled, held the phone away from his ear and told me, "I'm pretending I'm six years old!" He put the phone back to his ear, then punched a number on the key pad, listened some more, answered something aloud, punched another number.

I had a hunch what was going on so I ran upstairs to get the other extension. I picked up just in time to hear a recorded voice say "What do you think of the United State's current economic situation?" Then it listed four choices and Jacob punched the number four. Eventually the recording must have caught on and decided it was wasting it's time because Jacob told me they stopped talking.

So I have found the answer to telemarketers. Follow my advice and let your kids screen the calls for you. It's fun for them and you!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines