Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 7

It's still there. Last night I thought it was over when Zach came into the kitchen, announced that something smelled and started peering around for the source of the odor. "I don't know...it can't be the garbage," I said, "because I just emptied the trash."

Zach then picked up the glop, put it to his face and smelled. "Oh man, this has got to go!" He said with a furrowed brow.

"Sure, go ahead." I told him.

He then set it back down on the stove and left the room. I'm sorry, did he decide that the putrid odor is NOT coming from the thing that is about to take on a new life form? Because there is no question about the smell in the kitchen, and really, what else could it be coming from?


From this picture you can see the white crust
is growing further up the side and the liquid
portion is becoming almost solidified.

Here you can observe the slight askew-ness
of the glop from its previous position. This is
due to Zach's picking it up and putting it back
down on the burner.

I certainly hope that burner does not accidentally get turned on because we'd have one hell of a mess. I'm actually beginning to wonder how we will get rid of it when the time finally does come. Should I be concerned that we may be committing an EPA violation?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines