Monday, June 30, 2008

It's official

Sabine has a new middle name. I'm sorry I didn't tell you all last night, I have so little excitement in my life these days, well except for watching a baby sigh in her sleep and all those heart-stopping things. It was fun keeping everyone in suspense, if only for a day.

So her name is Sabine Clarise. I spoke with a woman at the county today and it was very easy to do over the phone. She said, "And take Lorelai completely out?" And for a second I thought to myself hey what's wrong with two middle names?

Sabine Clarise. That fits.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Not that my opinion matters, but... LOVE IT!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger VW said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines