Friday, June 27, 2008

Meet Sabine

Here's my little girl. I've finally gotten around to posting pictures! Isn't she freaking cute? I know I have to say that, but c'mon, seriously...

I think back to over a year ago when I was baby-craving, and I wrote this. It almost brings tears to my eyes because Sabine is everything I imagined. It's like the story was written before it even started. I pictured the outline a long time ago and now the details are just beginning to be filled in. I feel complete.

I also know how that will probably make some people want to barf, but I have to say that I am just one of those people who is completely fulfilled (at least in this moment) by motherhood. And in the interest of appreciating what I have, living life to the fullest and all those other cliche sayings, I am so lucky that I have a life where I am doing the thing I most want to do.







Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Christa M. Miller said...

You're right - she IS so alert! What a beautiful baby (is that a smile I see, almost, in that one pic?). Great family shots, too. So much love. Again, congrats. :)

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Laura said...

She IS beautiful and I remember your post last year VERY well, and once I first saw her, I remembered your description of her and it even gave me chills a little bit! She was already ready to join your family and she wasn't going to leave you. Now you have her and I "see" a sense of completion and it makes me SO happy for you!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger emmay said...

I think she's even more beautiful in person!
And she's so serene! (Which rhymes with Sabine!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines