Thursday, June 19, 2008

Third time's a charm

I've previously set two dates for the arrival of this baby, but it has failed to abide by my wishes. I have decided that this Saturday will be the day. My midwife is not on call this weekend, but she will be at another local hospital and she said if she's not delivering any babies there that she'll have them call her and come deliver my baby. Yay!

So this weekend is good. Saturday is the solstice, that is definitely significant. I would love to have a baby on that day. Also, I am hosting the book club at my house tomorrow. I love having everyone over and it seems appropriate to host my favorite activity on my due date (which is tomorrow), and it's one of my favorite books that we're reading, To Kill a Mockingbird. There will be 10 moms and I figure 18 children here tomorrow. If that's not enough excitement to get this baby outta me, then I don't know what is.

Here's to a speedy delivery...I really hope the next time I write won't be for a while because I'm too busy being in the hospital and all...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

How will you let people--me for instance--that you are in the hospital? Or will we--meaning I--be totally in the dark until you get home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines