Monday, June 09, 2008

Baby Waiting

9 months pregnant + 95 degree heat = this totally sucks.

All I could think today is If I go into labor right now, then I get to go to the hospital where it's air conditioned!

I pretty much checked out this weekend. The cleaning hasn't really gotten done, cooking is very minimal. No more mowing the lawn for me, or even exercising. Getting hot flashes is bad enough, try having one in 95 degrees. My brain must literally be turning to mush because I can't think very well and remembering little details is difficult. That's hard for me to deal with because I am the details person of the universe.

I'm to the point where I look so crazy fat and whacked out in the small amount of clothes that still fit me, that I don't even want to leave the house anymore. I had to force myself to go into public twice today and I felt like an idiot. At the grocery store I was so afraid of running into someone I know. I actually saw a girl I went to high school with and I ran in the other direction. I swear after this week when Jacob's end-of-year things ('Spring Fling' at gymnastics and 'Moving Up' at playschool) are over I'm going to commit myself to a voluntary exile.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines