Friday, August 29, 2008

Up to her old tricks again...

This is a cloth diaper insert. And this is how we found it when we got home the other day. And then in the next room was a huge pile of vomit that not only contained numerous inedible materials, but also appeared to have actual dog intestine in it.

Mango.

We stayed away from it until Zach was about due home. When he walked in the door I made like we'd just gotten home as well, then as I was sitting down to (conveniently) nurse the baby I said, "Oh shoot, I didn't get a chance to clean that up yet..." And if you think that's wrong of me, just try to convince me Zach's never faked sleep when Jacob needed something in the middle of the night.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines