Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jacob's been lying a lot lately...

A lot. I can't trust anything he says nowadays. He pulled another stunt with all the spices and crap, mixing them in a cup this time. I was outside with a visitor and came to the door to yell into him. When I asked, Jacob assured me he was doing "nothing", which is my cue to immediately investigate the goings on. Sure enough, it had been another lie. He was not, in fact, eating a banana, but he was doing a repeat of the great glop incident. Tonight I found an empty bottle of vanilla extract in the cupboard. Hadn't known that went into the batch the other day. I went ape shit again. Do you know how much a bottle of vanilla extract costs these days?

So tonight Jacob asked if he could have one of the items back from the giant bag - I'd had it with the behavior a few weeks ago and put half his toys away until he shaped up. We then had a talk about the recent lying. He says he'll throw the lying out. I said great, get it all out of your body and make sure it never comes back. Then I turned around to leave the room, and I guess he decided it was confession time because he said, "Mommy! I peed in Ginger's bowl and poured it down the toilet, then scrubbed it all out."

Gag.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines