Friday, September 12, 2008

You call that Talent??

I don't watch a lot of TV, especially reality TV or talent/game shows, but I did watch America's Got Talent the other day. My mom and Jamie had it on at Camp a couple weeks ago so I saw one episode when they were going from 40 to 20 contestants. I saw the kid who impersonates Elvis that night. He sucked. No chance was he coming back. So you can imagine my surprise when I turned on the TV the other night because I am currently sicker than a dog and I felt like vegging out for once - and I saw the Elvis kid on again.

The show was just starting when I turned on the TV. I probably would have just skipped over the channel but since I'd seen the show once before I stopped there. There were a few acts and I'm getting the idea that this is an almost identical show to American Idol. There's the mean judge with the British accent that they apparently have to have on every talent show now. What's his name, Pierce or something? Well he doesn't like anyone, even the people who are good. But then Elvis gets up there, sucks some shit on stage, and I'm ready for the Brit to rip into him. He likes him! He thinks he's great. WHAT??! Guess what, Sharon and David Hasslehoff think he's great too.

All I have to say is You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! I think the show must be rigged.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Excuse me....did you just say, "sucks some shit"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines