Sunday, December 21, 2008

Disclaimer: If you are a grandparent of Jacob and Sabine, don't read this!

Last year we got our Christmas calendars from Staples, like we had done every year. I swore it was the last year they were coming from Staples. For just a couple dollars more per calendar I ordered them from Snapfish this year. The day before the power went out we got them in the mail. I was going to write about it right away and rave about them like crazy. But since I haven't had the internet for a week and a half, much of the excitement has worn off. I'll just say that we were so freaking excited to get the calendars. They were awesome! I had so much fun picking out the page layouts, the backgrounds, adding captions. The picture quality is awesome. They arrived within a few days of ordering them and I never had to go to a store four times to try to pick them up!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines