Thursday, March 08, 2007

A B C, 1 2 3

It seems like I never write about the normal things that Jacob is doing. It's always some big story about the destruction he's causing, or how he's up til all hours of the night. So he knows the letter J. He gets so excited when he sees it. "J for Jacob!" he exclaims. I've been teaching him the other letters one by one. He knows the letters for his middle and last names too. It's so cute to see him get excited about learning stuff like that. Jacob also knows the number 3. His response is the same as it is for J, "3 for Jacob!"

I guess that's all I've got for now, but I should say that I wrote a few notes to myself, stuff I wanted to remember, while I was in bed last night. I was half asleep and writing by the fluorescent glow of the bedside clock so the notes are a little 'off', but one scribble I can make out is: Machines - wanted to take a picture. No idea where I was going with that, but I'm thinking it has something to do with Jacob...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines