Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Picture a Day: Since we've been back

I'd like to start posting some of my favorite pictures just for the heck of it. God knows I take enough pictures that I should be able to come up with one good one a day. But we'll see how it goes. Here's a few that I've taken since we've been back.


"The Proud Owner"

"Looks Like Vermont"


"Sunkissed"
Actually, Zach took this, but instead of just serving as my
tripod as usual, this picture was his idea...

"Beckie, In a Nutshell"
ok, so this is probably a really crappy picture, but I love it
because you just had to be there that night to know what was
going on that makes me feel like this picture captures her beauty
so well. And I hope she doesn't kill me for posting it!


"Coral Bells"


"My Sister, Defined"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines