Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oh Goodie

Marisa (my niece) came over to play, by Jacob's request, after school today. They actually play really well together these days, whereas in the past I would describe their relationship as a love/hate one. So all went well for three hours and then my sister showed up to bring Marisa home. And since my sister is more of a child than the other two combined, that's when the knock-knock jokes started.

Jacob hasn't really had a lot of experience with this type of humor so at first he was all, "Knock-knock huh?" And then in no time flat it went from virtual non-knowledge to, "Knock-knock"
"Who's there?"
"Orange banana Jacob banana orange Mango table banana banana banana orange Stacey Jacob book waterbottle banana...." And on and on until he'd listed everything in sight.

So now all I'm gonna hear out of his mouth is stupid knock-knock jokes that I have to pretend to find funny. Let the games begin.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger BlueSunshine said...

Reese has told me the same knock knock joke for the past year. We need some new material. He thinks he is hysterical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines