Tuesday, March 03, 2009

While I was in the shower...

Sabine loves playing on the bathroom floor while Zach takes a shower in the mornings. It's their special time together - they make coffee, feed the animals, Zach gets ready. But when I want to take a shower or get dressed in any way that requires two hands and two arms, Sabine freaks out. She just wants me to hold her. As soon as I disappear behind that shower curtain, all hell breaks loose. I'm tired of being half rinsed and half clean.

After I powered through another 2 minute shower today, I was getting dressed and Jacob decided to meander in to inform me he had just made three phone calls and left three messages for those people. See I made him a phone list a while back when he was getting nervous about 'what if something happens to you and Sabine is here but 911 doesn't answer?' I'm pretty sure 911 is always going to answer, but regardless, I made a list to assuage his worries.

The list was hanging on his wall, but now it's been confiscated. I told him when he learns proper phone etiquette (what is too early or too late to call, what is ok to leave in a message, how many times in a day you can call one person, etc.) he can have the list back. In the meantime he's back to the old way having me dictate the number to him.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines