Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Movies

I've been getting some movies from the library lately because I figure pretty soon it will be something that I don't have time for. I request the ones I want and they come in to my library whenever they are available. So it was weird when Knocked Up and Juno (my movie taste varies) were available for pick up on the same day. They're both very different movies about unplanned pregnancies with a lot of weird similarities. Somehow when I rent movies in pairs like that they always end up being freakily similar.

I borrowed Knocked Up to watch with Zach because that's the kind of movie he likes, and I got Juno for myself because I didn't think he would like it. Let me tell you, Knocked Up was the worst movie I have seen in years, possibly ever. If you haven't seen it, don't bother. It was by far worse than any Will Ferrell movie we've seen in the last five years. It was completely unrealistic and stupid. There were scenes that I think they meant to be funny but really, it was just painful to sit through them. I'm kind of embarrassed to even admit to having wanted to see that movie.

Juno, however, was really good. Amazingly, Zach liked it too. He asked me why we didn't watch that movie first. I'd planned to watch it by myself but it rained that day so Zach ended up staying home instead of painting the exterior job he's working on. Anyway, moral of the story, Juno was a great movie, see that one.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines