Monday, January 26, 2009

Dilemma:

You know all those hypothetical scenarios where someone asks you if you'd eat poop for a million dollars? OK, admittedly a gross example, but those are the kinds of things Zach and I talk about sometimes when we find ourselves with a few moments to chat but sans the energy to talk about something intellectual. In those cases it truly is hypothetical because really, that money's all coming from the same bank, and it's all gonna end up in the same place.

However, when I went into the bathroom to get washed up for bed I noticed a dime resting in the bottom of the toilet bowl. Wondering if it was ok for our septic system, I walked into the bedroom and gently woke Zach. "There's a dime in the toilet," I whispered.

"I know," he said, "I tried to flush it, but it didn't go down."

I headed back in to examine the situation. I thought for a minute and went over the options in my head.

I don't know what you would have done, but I just got ten cents richer!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger xmas said...

I'm glad someone appreciates my sacrifices!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines