Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Does anyone know where our remote is?

It's been nine days, I figure. You know how when something goes missing you can't always trace it back to the last time you definitely saw it? You can bet you'll forever remember when it finally turns up, but when exactly it disappeared isn't always as clear. That's what I mean by 'I figure'.

We've turned the house upside-down. Everyone who comes over to our house is enlisted to turn it upside-down as well. It's nowhere. It really sucks because then we have to get up to turn the volume down every time a commercial comes on (you know how they make the commercials so much louder than the actual show) during Jeopardy.

The other day I wanted to watch the bonus footage on a movie I'd gotten from the library. Nope. I could only hit the select button and that was to play the movie.

Today Jacob was watching a DVD with a few different stories on it and he could only watch the first one, Click, Clack, Moo. It was seven minutes long and there is no down button on the DVD player to get to the next story.

I swear, if you have any idea, please send your thoughts. We're considering offering a reward...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines