Monday, February 09, 2009

Getting ready for the recession

This afternoon Jacob came out of the bathroom after spending a few minutes in there. When he opened the door there was quite a stink. He walked around the corner with a crumpled wipe in his hand, "Mommy. If you have to change Sabine later, you don't have to take a new wipe, you can use this one." We reuse everything in this house, or use it till it's completely exhausted it's indicated purpose, or any other purpose, for that matter.

"Oh, ok. Thanks honey. Did you just use that one?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, did you go poop?"

"Yup."

"And you used that to wipe yourself?"

"Yup."

"Alright, cool."

"I'll leave it right on the counter."

Just to be clear (because Zach thinks I need to clarify this) I didn't use it on Sabine. Some certain people who know me might not put it past me...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Parenting Blogs - Blog Top Sites Subscribe with Bloglines